Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 days of dodging noobs at Snow Summit

I know that those of you that keep up with my blog expect to see some trail stuff, but dammit, this is ski season! I promise that I'll get some dirt time in the near future, and I've got a different sort of surprise coming next week, so stay tuned.
Ruth and I spent the weekend dodging crowds on the slopes above Big Bear Lake. Having just returned from Big Sky MT, I am having trouble re-adjusting to the masses of people on these runs. At times it felt that there were more people on one tiny Big Bear run than we would see in a whole day in MT. C'est la vie. It goes with the terrain. We had a very good time. I got some good jumps in, and played in the park for a while. It was a fun weekend. Other than that, I don't have a lot to share. I'll be back with some dirt soon.




I kinda like that they've kept this awful poster from the 80's.


This silly logo dates back to the 50's
Some snow would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment