Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Minor Surgery 07/21/09

My procedure went fine. Doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, though it is sore. The actual ganglioma/neuroma (whichever it was), was larger and went deeper than anyone expected. I think it measured more than a centimeter across, so I'm happy to be rid of it. I look foreword to, among other things, be able to sink a hand-jam without that thing lighting up like a Christmas tree. I'm back to work tomorrow and shouldn't have too many problems; my job is basically to push meds and chart on the computer. As long as I don't try to transfer patients on/off the cath-lab table I'll be fine. Also, I didn't have to enjoy Dr Tuschka banging on my head this time (see 07/20 entry). He put me down fast and I woke up an hour after arriving in recovery feeling mighty fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment