Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Matilija for R&R, 05/12/12



My wife, Ruth, knows when I am getting antsy to hit a trail. She and I have been busy with that thing called "life", which explains why I haven't written anything in the last two weeks. I apologize for that, mostly because I spent a few days feeling sorry for myself for being cooped up. I am highly susceptible to SAD (seasonal affective disorder); keep me cooped up for any length of time and I'll get a little squirrely. So it's good to be out.

Ruth's idea was to just go a ways up the canyon, find a nice deep hole to swim, a flat rock to lay on, and share a little picnic. If that doesn't sound nice, then you need help. It was a simple, quiet, totally enjoyable afternoon.

Stay tuned, I've got some good stuff in the pipe.




No comments:

Post a Comment